Tuesday, August 4, 2015

And here come the introductions...

Helloooooo Blogging World!
It's Me......Jamie Vee.

Who is Jamie Vee you may ask, well let me tell you.

I am a 30 something, a wife, a stay at home mom of two amazing kids. I love my family, I love to laugh, and I am addicted to all things reality tv. I love clothes to add to my laid back style of band tshirts, jeans and toms, I love MAC makeup, I love my straight, blunt bangs and my geeky glasses, but most importantly I love and miss naps! Mid afternoon naps, sleeping in, late afternoon naps, couch naps, bed naps everything about naps I miss, but having my cute and fun kids is a trade off for sure, but it had to be said NAPS, I MISS YOU! Ok I am done with that tangent, for now.

I have been married for 5 years now, born and raised in sunny California. I am officially the palest Californian you will ever meet. I have the honor and privilege to stay home with my 2 kids and be a mommy, which is honestly my dream job since I was little. They are funny and sweet and at times kinda crazy but then again I think most 2 and 3 year olds are that way. My husband works crazy hard to support our family financially and I work hard to make a dollar stretch. We make a great team for sure, and I love doing life with him.

This blog will be a whole lot of random talk between sharing Pinterest victories and more so fails, parenting stories, coupon deals, amazing clothing finds, surviving on one income, funny and slightly embarrassing stories, or even reality tv rants. I am excited to officially start my blogging journey, welcome to my world.

It's me...Jamie Vee!

No comments:

Post a Comment